Friday, April 8, 2011

At What Point Does Your Data Become Critical?

When was the last time you asked yourself
"What would I do if I lost all of my critical customer data that I used to run my business"?




On behalf of the Los Altos Chamber of Commerce and the Star 2 Networking Group, Jon Simms, President of TeamLogic IT, be giving a talk on the importance of having a backup and disaster recovery strategy for you business.  Join us to learn what you should do so you can rest easier that you are using best practices to protect your critical data and therefore your livelyhood.


At What Point Does Your Data Become Critical?


Los Altos Chamber Star 2 Group
April 20, 2011 @ 1:15-2:30pm

First Republic Bank in Los Altos
(in the Board Room)
400 South San Antonio Road
Los Altos, CA 94022

Seating is limited so try to come early

No comments:

Post a Comment